For immediate release:
Jamen Shively calls for purge of ALL criminal drug cartels from the State of Washington.
- Who: Jamen Shively, co-founder, Diego Pellicer Inc.
- What: Public appearances and Press Conference calling for non-violent purge of all criminal drug cartels operating in the State of Washington: Shively will be dressed as Darth Vader, carrying large sign (see image below)
- When: Thursday, March 30, 2017, Press Conference at 12 noon, with public appearances before and after 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Where: noon Press Conference: 2215 4th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134, near the entrance to the flagship Diego Pellicer store.
- Other public appearances: 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. we will take the following route: Fremont, Ballard, Space Needle, City Hall, and finally the Diego Pellicer store south of downtown.
- Why: Jamen Shively, his family and his business have been ongoingly threatened and attacked by a specific criminal drug organization, which for the moment shall remain nameless. In defense of the same and of the State of Washington, rather than try to take on this specific cartel directly (an extremely perilous proposition), Shively is taking the radical approach of calling on the people of the State of Washington to join with him in systematically, peacefully removing all criminal drug cartels from our State.
Additional info: iccco.org